Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's Not Always Gonna Be Easy


Recently, when I listen to people talk on the news about the little girl Christina who was killed in the Arizona shooting I can't help but make compairisons to Lady Jane. When they were describing her, "A very tenacious little girl but still very sensitive." I couldn't help but think that would be how I would describe my daughter. Then, morbid as it may sound, I couldn't help but think about what our lives would be like without our little tasmanian devil and I didn't like what I saw.

While Lady Jane challenges me everyday, she has made me take a good look at the person I am and be aware of how I am living my life. Having her here on the planet has made me a better person. I think I have also mentioned before how boring life would be without a little crazy in it.

I hope she realizes that while we frequently may but heads I am so very thankful she is in my life, and thank God for allowing me the chance to raise her.

No comments:

Post a Comment