Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Marley and Me


I just got finished watching Marley and Me and it reminded me of a couple things that I may have not thought of in a while.

1. Having little kids can be just as shitty and challenging and stressful and scary for the Dad as it is for the stay-at-home Mom. This can be hard to remember when you envy them for being able to drive by themselves in the car on the way to work.

2. It is the challenging ones that make an impression on our heart. It is the children or dogs or experiences that gave us a run for our money that we remember and forever leave a mark on our hearts. Nobody ever got anything worth having by just floating down the river and letting life pass them by.

I loved this movie and it was the first time in a long while that I thought it was a movie that was equally as good as the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment