Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm Just Not Feelin' it

Let me preface this post by saying I am very grateful for my children and think life would be painfully boring if they were not around.

However, there are some days when I am just not feeling it. What I would give just to have one day where I could pull the covers over my head and stay in bed. I would love to have one day where I would pick up the house and everything would stay where I had put it. One day where I just wouldn't make lunch because I wasn't hungry and didn't feel like making lunch.

I imagine having a day like this, one day off. Then, the next day, when I saw my children again I would be refreshed and recovered and healed. I would be a better mother to them because I had one day off. Today I am longing for one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment