Monday, December 21, 2009

The Marten Family Christmas Letter

It is this time of year that you take a look back and count your blessings. We have so many I don’t know where to begin.

Sammy’s wall art has really been improving and I think it has to do with the different mediums she is using. I think she finds she prefers markers to pen because they really cover the canvas better.

Riley has gotten much wittier in her backtalk. I mean she is so mature. the words that are hurled from her sweet eight-year-old lips are really something I would expect to come from a teenager. Second grade has really improved her vocabulary.

George has improved leaps and bounds on his Tae-kwon-do. Riley in particular has really noticed the progress he has made in his flipper kick to her leg.

Cooper, our half lab, has done a really nice job of getting nearly all of his throw up on the hardwood floors, sparing our carpet. I am also happy to report that he has kept the diaper eating to a minimum.

Ben and I collapse on the couch every evening at eight and congratulate ourselves on keeping the children alive one more day. We are also pleased to announce we have cut or wine drinking down to two bottles a night. Cheers!

We can’t even begin to imagine what 2010 may have in store for us and honestly can’t wait for the adventure to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment