Sunday, September 26, 2010

Riddle me this Batman

I am sitting on my computer, minding my own business when a bottomless two-year-old marches up to me and says, "I didn't poop in my pants it was an accident." toddlersayswhat?!

I decide I should inspect the nearest bathroom. I flinch and heave as though I have just wandered onto a murder scene. There were poopy undies on the floor, but the dog had taken care of it and now neither the dog or the poop was anywhere to be found.

Parenting lesson 2345: I tuck away in my memory bank that when baby girl ends anything with, 'it was an accident' that means to ignore whatever she has said previously and quickly get the dog outside.

by the way, my camera may have broke for the final time yesterday so my posts will be depressingly sans photos.....at least until christmas I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment